Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Job Hunting in Portugal

Hello there, once again.

Hope that everyone is OK, it has been a few days since the last time I have said something, I know, I´m sorry. Like another 70% of the Portuguese population I´ve been out looking for a new job, unfortunately it is not easy, seeing that Portugal is going through a economic crises and jobs are hard to find.

I´m still trying my luck as an Internet marketer, but even that takes time, but I´m not gonna give up. I have tried so many different things and ways but still nothing witch is why I´m still looking for a regular job too. Hope that all you have better luck than I do.

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Increase Traffic Today!
Drive 1,000,000+ Visitors per Month
to your Website, Rush & Enroll Now!

www.trafficwhirl.com