Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Back stabbing

There are so many lying, back stabbing, make believe people out there, they make believe that they are your friend and then they would turn around and stab you in the back.
Have you ever confined a secret to a "friend" just to find out that he/she went and told the world, doesn´t  it  just want to make you wanna grab her/him by the neck and shake all hell out of them. 

Well that has happened to me, once too often that I´d care to admit, now I´ve learned my lesson and never talk about personal problems with no one other than my sisters.

There are people out there just waiting to find there next victim to crush, it´s like they get off on that, like it´s their own personal orgasm.

 Really very twisted people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Increase Traffic Today!
Drive 1,000,000+ Visitors per Month
to your Website, Rush & Enroll Now!

www.trafficwhirl.com