Monday, March 19, 2012

Are you Stressed?

Hello everyone
Lately stress has been a constant in my life, can´t sleep or eat right, there are so many things going on in life that most negative and some positive all of them creating stress.

I don´t know if I have told you before, so here it goes, I was born and raised in Africa and some twenty years ago I came to Portugal and ever since I never went back home, which makes it some 20 odd years I don´t see anybody of my family back home, né.
I´ve been stressed out because one of my aunts and a few of my cousins are coming over next month to visit me and my sisters, 20 years is a very long time, we often talked on the phone or on msn even on face book but never in real life.
It makes me nervous to think maybe they are not going to like me or what my life is like, my husband, my house etc, I worry, yes.
I never actually had a parent figure to tel me that I have done well or not, everything  I have, I worked for always on my own till I let my husband and ever since it has been the two of us, I know that my sisters they feel exactly the same, our step father bought us here and then left us here, not a nice story, who knows I might write a book one day.
But for now I must coup and work so that their visit is pleasant and without incident, after all I´m their guardian while they are here, I´m responsible for their well being, so as you can see the pressure is on.  

This was just a little confession talking about me, I just hope that this panicing feeling goes away soon. If by any chance you suffer of panic or anxiety attacks, try this brand new method on how one can control these situations, learn more from the liks below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Increase Traffic Today!
Drive 1,000,000+ Visitors per Month
to your Website, Rush & Enroll Now!

www.trafficwhirl.com